Interested in your local CVS and what it does?
Why not become a member for free?
Local Groups, organisations and individuals are encouraged to become members of High Peak Council for Voluntary Service to ensure that the CVS is governed by the wishes of the groups it exists to support.
- You will receive regular newsletters and mailings
- You can include articles in the newsletter for free.
- You can publicise your group on the CVS website and at our premises
- We can help you with funding bids, development and campaigns
- You can hire the training and meeting rooms for a reduced fee
- You can use a computer/internet and hire our resources from the library, free.
- You can hire equipment such as display boards, OHP, Portable Hearing loop, & more
- You can attend our excellent training courses aimed at helping you or your group develop. All courses are run by qualified adult teachers and most courses are free
- You will have a say in how the CVS is run, and suggest the content of members meetings
- You can nominate individuals to stand as trustees
- You can vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Your role in the community will be acknowledged and your voice WILL be heard