General Manager / Arts & Creative Businesses Coordinator – Nigel Caldwell
Leads developments both operationally and strategically in the Development Programme Area and delivers development support to voluntary and community groups.
- Developing and Implementing plans for the organisation in partnership with the Board, including securing resources.
- Co-ordinating capacity building and joint working activities.
- To increase the capacity and sustainability of development work within High Peak CVS.
- Takes a lead in identifying and leading new project initiatives.
- Manages specified staff within the Development Programme Area.
- Contributes to CVS policy development.
Finance Manager – Jane Corke
Manages accounting and financial procedures of HPCVS.
- To ensure the CVS has effective Financial and Administrative systems to operate effectively and efficiently, including analysis and management of budgets, income and expense and VAT.
- Deputises for the General Manager.
- Manage a complex budgeting system.
- Compile the financial forecasts, annual budgets and reports of financial information, including annual returns.
- To oversee the arrangements for Board Meetings.
Office Support Worker – Jackie Donnelly
Various administrative roles.
- Answer telephone, deal with office enquires.
- Cover for reception.
- Weekly diary.
- Community Print Service.
- Health and Safety Officer.
- Database administrator.
- Membership Secretary.
- Other aspects of administration.
Small Group Project Co-ordinator – Liz Fletcher
Liz offers support and advice to the smaller or less experienced voluntary and community groups. Her work is mainly focussed on the marginalised or disadvantaged groups or those who are rurally isolated. For example, older people’s groups, any groups focussed on physical or mental health issues, disability groups, groups in a deprived area of the High Peak, or any self-help groups without a paid worker.
Help can include;
- Discussing and helping to develop your ideas
- Help with setting up, publicity, writing a constitution, forming a committee, reaching out to new members, networking
- Advice or training on running meetings
- Funding advice and help with applications
- Training advice and one to one support in your group role
- Dealing with challenging group situations
- Group advocacy with other / larger agencies
- Bringing groups together for support or joint projects
Direct line: 01663 736426