High Peak Community Voice gives voluntary and community groups in the High Peak a greater voice.
Our next meeting will
be on Tuesday 28th November at 10am
- Open to any voluntary and community groups working in / across the High Peak, from the small support groups to the larger voluntary or not-for-profit organisations (regardless of charitable status).
- Every group can have at least one representative and one vote but additional members can attend if they wish.
- To bring together people from voluntary and community groups in the district to share skills, information, experiences, good practice, and resources.
- To work collectively on issues of common and minority interest as identified by the members of the Forum.
- To ensure the collective views of the voluntary and community sector can influence and contribute to the planning and decision-making process by public and private sector agencies.
- To provide a platform for the voluntary and community sector to share experiences and issues, good practice, skills, funding information and resources for mutual support.
- To support and develop networks, develop collective views and promote the interests of the voluntary and community sector across the High Peak.
- To build capacity of the sector to work together on chosen issues and develop new policies and resources as identified, e.g. accessible forms of information.
- To build partnerships with the public and private sectors and ensure that the strengths, needs, and potential of the sector are well understood.
- To provide representation and active participation on relevant strategic partnerships and any supporting action groups.
*High Peak CVS is a membership organisation that offers a variety of support to local community and voluntary groups. As part of their CORE values, they represent the voluntary and community sector in key meetings and forums with statutory partners and key decision makers.
Should you wish to sign up, please email email@example.com
High Peak Partnerships
The High Peak Community Voice are keen to ensure that we are engaging fully with local operational and strategic forums across the High Peak and Derbyshire so have pulled together information from some of the key ones that we are working with. By building these relationships we are able to ensure our voice is heard and we are at the centre of decision making processes that affect the local voluntary sector.
We have been on pulling together the acronyms that services use that can cause a huge amount of confusion and as such, have created a spreadsheet which enables you to search for particular acronyms or simply search through manually.
There is also a couple of attachments within the file of documents that are readily available online.
This is a working document so will be continuously updated so do feel free to provide us with any acronyms you feel are missing.
Upcoming Meeting dates
Occurs the last Tuesday every other month between 10:00am to 12:00pm
- 28th November 2023
- 30th January 2024
- 26th March 2024