This fund has extended its deadline to 1 September 2021, giving more local groups an opportunity to apply.
The Commissioner is looking to support projects which:
- Help individuals to live safely and without fear of crime in their homes;
- Empower the local community to tackle problems in their neighbourhood areas;
- Are organised by (and involving) community/neighbourhood groups;
- Can demonstrate that they can make a difference to local communities;
- Take a new and sustainable approach to tackling long term problems;
- Foster good relations between partner agencies and communities and do not work in isolation.
- is Derbyshire-wide including the City
- can be used for meeting capital or revenue costs
- is available to the Voluntary and community sectors, charities and non-profit making associations on behalf of the individuals and communities they work with.
The Fund is currently taking applications for small grants of up to £1000 – these are being distributed through the CVS organisations in each locality so High Peak based groups wishing to apply for under £1K should contact Donna@highpeakcvs.org.uk.
Deadline 1 Sep 2021