LOTTERY COST OF LIVING FUND WEBINAR
If you are planning an application to the Community Organisations Cost of Living Fund, please read this carefully as it might improve your chances of success.
This is a large national fund of £76m dedicated to funding existing, adapted, or expanded services supporting individuals during the cost of living crisis. The funding allocation is anticipated to be oversubscribed so early application is advised.
Please note you will need to contact lottery staff directly if you would like advice on your application, however we’ve summarised a few tips from the webinars (which are well worth watching).
The National Lottery Community Fund have created a summary from their meeting HERE.
Watch locality webinar below
Deadline is 16th October and decision within 12 weeks of submission – however noting above we suggest submission asap.
We suggest to maximise funding into area that you make it very clear (as required in the form) the additionality to be provided and that your work doesn’t unnecessarily duplicate existing work from another local organisation.
It is extremely important that your application evidences why your work is a critical need/the increased demand, and the increased cost of delivering this work.
Please note High Peak CVS is planning a Funders Fayre for November at which we hope National Lottery Community Fund will be presenting. Further details will follow.
So with thanks to Bassetlaw CVS, the community development team at High Peak CVS wish you well with your applications.
- Applications will be assessed as they come in but with consideration of regional spread, therefore we suggest you submit ASAP.
- It has to be for work you are already doing in response the priorities summarised in the guidance HERE.
- Your organisation must be delivering against one or more priorities listed:
- Food and emergency supplies
- Emergency shelter
- Safe spaces
- Financial & housing advice.
- Only one application will be considered and if unsuccessful you cannot apply again
- Partnership applications are not eligible.
- Increased cost of some activity can be funded retrospectively – review Lottery guidance HERE.
Start your application using the button below.