We are hosting a Funding training Event!
High Peak CVS are pleased to announce a free training session focusing on what funders are looking for.
The training is only open to full HPCVS members and will be held on Thursday 14th September, 6.30pm to 8.30pm at Bradbury Community House, Glossop. The session will help you understand;
• What funders are looking for in an application
• How HPCVS can help you identify appropriate funders.
The session will be led by Sylvia Green (High Peak CVS Funding Officer) who has extensive knowledge of applying for funding and assessing funding applications.
When this training was delivered in June this year, the evaluations rated it as excellent with one participant describing it as the best training she had received in the last 10 years. Watch the video below to see the feedback.
This session is for High Peak CVS Full Members – if you are not a member but would like to attend find out more details about becoming a member click here.
Due to limited space tickets will be limited to one per organisation.
We are also excited to say we will also be joined by Enterprise Support Alliance (ESA), a not-for-profit agency, who have been commissioned by High Peak Borough Council to provide support for Civil Society groups and Community Businesses across the High Peak area to apply for grants from High Peak Borough Councils UK Shared Prosperity grant programme.
ESA will be able to provide the following support:
- Grant application support, for High Peaks Shared Prosperity Fund programme, delivered in person and tailored to the needs of applicants
- Generic support re applying for grants for local groups via local workshops
- Provision of a generic toolkit and resources that groups can use for grant applications
- Group structure and governance advice/support to help enable grant applications
Robert Smith from ESA will be here to talk about the programme and the support available for local Civil Society groups and Community Businesses.