The Second Living Well Network event 19 July 2021, 10am-1pm
Creating seamless community mental health support across organisations in the High Peak.
What is the network about?
We are currently redesigning the way we deliver mental health support, so people get great help when they need it.
We are building a seamless network of support for people. We can only do that by working together!
The purpose of this network is to:
- Work together, to a shared vision, to create better mental health support
- Make better use of our distinctive strengths and offers by building even better relationships between us
- Learn from stories, local wisdom and each other to achieve the best outcomes
Who is this for?
We would love you to join if you are from an organisation that supports people who experience poor mental health in the High Peak and neighbouring areas.
This is the area that the first Living Well prototyping has taken place.
What will we do in this session?
- Get to know each other and understand more about our offers
- Decide what being part of this Network entails
- Start to work on ideas for solutions to some of the challenges we have identified
Register at Eventbrite:
The session will be facilitated by Innovation Unit as part of the Derbyshire
Living Well transformation to design mental health support. High Peak
CVS are supporting it – email@example.com