Trustee recruitment can be a challenge for many small charities. This workshop will help you identify what trustees you need, and how to find, recruit, induct and keep trustees.
15 September (10am – 12pm)
This workshop will cover the following areas:
- Skills audits: developing a balanced and diverse Board and identifying your gaps
- Recruitment process: role descriptions, advertising, interview process
- Offering the role and integrating into the Board
- Induction: ensuring your trustees are equipped to carry out their role
- Development and retention: keeping your trustees motivated, involved and able to contribute their knowledge, skills and experience.
This workshop has 30 places offered on a strictly first-come, first-served basis, so to ensure a place make sure to book a ticket as soon as possible. Places are charged at £52.69 per person (£2.69 Eventbrite fee), with a £35 refund on attendance.
You will required to make payment via Eventbrite, click here to secure your place. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.